Our 3-star campsite has all the facilities you'll need to enjoy a relaxing holiday without a moment's boredom. There's so much to do at the campsite and in the local area! Complete this form to make a reservation. Contact us for more information about our campsite and our rates.
Even though our campsite is situated in the richly wooded Ardennes, our guests won't be "roughing it". During your stay you will have access to every convenience. For instance, our sanitary facilities are modern and clean, and they are heated when the weather turns cold. Also, guests won't have to worry about having to use tokens to take a shower, as at Camping Spineuse Neufchâteau, they're free. In addition, we have laundry and ironing facilities available, and of course, hot water for doing the dishes. Because we know that you'll want to stay in touch with the homefront, guests can use our WiFi network for free.
Every morning you can enjoy freshly baked bread. If you'd rather leave the cooking to someone else while you're on holiday, join us at our lovely bistro (due to Covid-19 in 2021 only Take Away) or sunny terrace and enjoy delicious snacks, ice cream or a Belgian beer.
For the kids, we've set up a spot on our island in the fishpond that's perfect for a campfire.
Enjoy our cozy bistro (due to Covid-19 in 2021 only Take Away) or our sunny terrace
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
If you feel like playing a game, why not try tennis, a round of football, volleyball, badminton, table tennis or jeu de boules? If the children aren't yet tired out from the day's activities, they can use the trampolines and zip line to their hearts' content. We've also set up a playground for our youngest guests. Anglers can try their luck in one of the rivers (permit required) or our fishpond (no permit required), which is teeming with carp, and swimmers can take a dip in our swimming pool.
The camp is located in the nature of the Ardennes in Belgium
ACTIVITIES AROUND OUR NATURE CAMPING
The campsite is located in the Ardennes nature reserve in Belgium.At 2 km from the attractive Ardennes town of Neufchâteau, 50 km from the Luxembourg and German borders and 30 km from the French border. From our campsite you can walk and cycle to your heart's content on marked routes through beautiful forests. Activities in the area:
- Brewery Achouffe. www.chouffe.com
- Sheep farm of Acremont. bergerie-acremont.be
- Maison de la pêche du Luxembourg (activities related to fishing, fishing tourism and the aquatic environment). On site: fishing rod rental and sale of bait, bar and other amenities. https://www.mplux.be/index.php
- The Gallo-Roman villa of Mageroy. Guided tour among the archaeologists, who are still searching this Roman settlement. www.villamageroy.com
- The caves of Han. https://grotte-de-han.be/en
- 5 Trail courses permanently at your disposal. The first trail course in the BeNeLux. https://www.herbeumont-tourisme.be/en/leisure/trail-en
- The ruins of the castle. https://www.herbeumont-tourisme.be/en
- The caves of Hotton. https://www.grottesdehotton.be
- Kayaking and survival.
- Chiny. 15 minutes from the campsite. Info at the reception of Camping Spineuse.
- La Roche.
- Libin (Transinne).
- Euro Space Center. https://www.eurospacecenter.be/en/
- The Celts Museum. http://www.museedesceltes.be/en/
- Chlorophylle park. http://www.parcchlorophylle.com/uk/projet_uk.php
- The Abbaey of Orval. https://www.orval.be/en/page/446-abbey
- Saint Hubert.
- Aerodroom. http://www.sainthubert-airport.com/Introduction_3_29.html
- Wildlife park, Le Parc â Gibier.
- Verdun (France).
- Museums, monuments, battlefields and cemeteries https://en.tourisme-verdun.com
- Fishing. Info at the reception of Camping Spineuse.
For more information and brochures, please visit our reception and www.luxembourg-belge.be.
If your dog has had enough of the dog-specific field and play area at the campsite, why not take him or her out for a walk along one of the many special walking trails in the area?