Our 3-star campsite has all the facilities you'll need to enjoy a relaxing holiday without a moment's boredom. There's so much to do at the campsite and in the local area! Complete this form to make a reservation. Contact us for more information about our campsite and our rates.
Even though our campsite is situated in the richly wooded Ardennes, our guests won't be "roughing it". During your stay you will have access to every convenience. For instance, our sanitary facilities are modern and clean, and they are heated when the weather turns cold. Also, guests won't have to worry about having to use tokens to take a shower, as at Camping Spineuse Neufchâteau, they're free. In addition, we have laundry and ironing facilities available, and of course, hot water for doing the dishes. Because we know that you'll want to stay in touch with the homefront, guests can use our WiFi network for free.
The artisan baker takes care of freshly baked bread every morning. If you'd rather leave the cooking to someone else while you're on holiday, join us at our lovely bistro or sunny terrace and enjoy delicious snacks and ice cream, a Belgian beer or a hearty meal. People come from miles around just to have our steak!
For the kids, we've set up a spot on our island in the fishpond that's perfect for a campfire and throughout the summer months, we regularly organise barbecue evenings where all you have to do is fill your plate and enjoy delicious grilled meats.
Enjoy our cozy bistro or on our sunny terrace
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
If you feel like playing a game, why not try a round of football, volleyball, badminton, table tennis or jeu de boules? If the children aren't yet tired out from the day's activities, they can use the trampolines and zip line to their hearts' content. We've also set up a playground for our youngest guests. Anglers can try their luck in one of the rivers (permit required) or our fishpond (no permit required), which is teeming with carp, and swimmers can choose to take a dip in either the river or our swimming pool.
The camp is located in the nature of the Ardennes in Belgium
ACTIVITIES IN THE LOCAL AREA
Camping Spineuse Neufchâteau is situated amid the Ardennes nature reserve in Belgium. It is 2km from the quaint Ardennes township of Neufchâteau, 50km from the Luxemburg and German border, and 30km from the French border. From our campsite, guests can walk and cycle to their hearts' content along the marked trails through stunning woodlands.
Activities in the area:
- Milk-sheep Farm Acremont. bergerie-acremont.be
- Maison de la pêche du Luxembourg (activities related to fishing, fishing tourism, and aquatic environments). On site: rental of fishing equipment and sale of bait, pub and more facilities. www.mplux.be/fr/
- The Gallo-Roman villa Mageroy tour between the archaeologists, who are still looking in this Roman settlement. www.villamageroy.com
- Domain of he caves of Han. grotte-de-han.be
- Kayaking and survival.
- Chiny. 15 Minutes from campsite. Info at the reception Camping Spineuse.
- La Roche.
- Libin (Transinne).
- Euro Space Center. www.eurospacecenter.be
- Museum of the Celts. www.museedesceltes.be
- Chlorophylle park. www.parcchlorophylle.com
- Saint Hubert.
- The airfield of Saint Hubert. sainthubert-airport.com
- Wildpark tel. +32 (0)61 256817
- Verdun (Frankrijk).
- Museums, monuments, battlefields and cemeteries en.verdun-tourisme.com
- Fishing in the forest of Anlier. www.foret-anlier-tourisme.be
For more information and brochures, please visit our reception and www.luxembourg-belge.be.
If your dog has had enough of the dog-specific field and play area at the campsite, why not take him or her out for a walk along one of the many special walking trails in the area?